Proactive people management by way of respect - putting the human back in Human Resources.
PROACTIVE POSITIVE PERSONAL
HR that reminds you of your values
We are Human Resources but not as you know it. At Proactive People Performance, we are reframing HR by encouraging small businesses to proactively manage their people and their performance by way of respect.
Proactive People Performance is a Human Resources Consultancy based in Nelson that is proactive, NOT reactive. We are your close and knowledgeable ‘people partners’ who understand your business and your people, because we adopt a collaborative, proactive people-management approach.
We help business owners and managers do the right thing for their business and their people.
Although frameworks of HR policies and processes are necessary, real strategic value comes from spotting issues ahead of time and helping managers address them.
A proactive people-management approach studies all aspects of the business and creates policies that tackle issues before they snowball into massive inconveniences to the entire organization, which increases the likelihood of positive results and builds a better workplace.
Where businesses realise the importance of their people is where we do our best work.
We love working with organisations that want us to be a part of their business; to help them shape and structure their HR and people systems, processes, and strategy proactively, to be successful.
We’re innovative, efficient and systemized but seek to understand your business on a whole new level. We enjoy working with clients who hold the same values as we do, realizing the importance of investing in staff.
Proactive people management look likes:
- Unleashing the potential of people using pro-activity and trust.
- Supporting managers to develop a proactive, positive leadership style.
- Empowering employees to do the best work of their lives.
- An ‘enabling’ role for managers and employees.
- Spotting people issues both by being close to your workforce and ‘nipping them in the bud’ by spotting them early and working with you to resolve them.
- Implementing responsive, adaptive, positive, proactive people tools.
- Building positive culture and positive affect.
- Helping managers motivate their staff and coaching them in people management skills.
- Looking ‘across the business’ at possible improvements.
- Growing well being, engagement, and performance.
Want to talk more about proactive HR? Enter your details below and we can chat!
What clients are saying about their experience with us
We are extremely grateful for the timely help Jacqui has given our business. She is very knowledgeable and has helped us hugely with our employment agreement, including saving us from making an awful mistake! I cannot recommend PPP. highly enough and would definitely use them again. Thank you Jacqui!!
I am so pleased I found PPP. Jacqui took all the stress out of writing a CV and covering letter. It’s evident she knows the HR industry really well; her guidance on the interview process for the role we were applying for was absolutely 100% spot on. Turnaround was very fast and I will not hesitate to call on her services again. Great work!
We were very impressed with the quick response when we asked Jacqui for a new policy. We tried to do our own online and quickly gave up. She made the whole thing very easy and pain free 🙂 Thanks Jacqui!